Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Jennifer Love Hewitt feels like a fool for revealing Adam Levine crush

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:22 AM
  • 14 Replies

Jennifer Love Hewitt's recent Adam Levine crush confession got more attention than she bargained for.

And the 33-year-old actress is definitely not too thrilled about that.

Now, she's taken to Twitter to express her regret over her revelation.

First a recap. Last week on Ellen, Hewitt said she's got her eye on newly single Levine, and then remarked to E! Online about her desire to "massage him." Appearing on Ellen this week, The Voice coach responded that he was "flattered," but also noted that her gesture was "aggressive."

Is that a bad thing?

Either way, that led to The Client List star tweeting today, "The moment when you make a comment about something or someone and the world makes you feel like a total fool.#keepcrushesquiet"

And continued with, "Am I dating? Am I crushing? No! I'm directing The Client List season finale!;)...Thank you to @adamlevine for being so gracious on Ellen about my crush heard round the world. I've learned a lesson.#Sssh."

We hope she changes her mind about keeping quiet because, well, that's just no fun for us

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats why you dont put all your business out there, lol, I dont think its that bad and if she would let it go it would just go away

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

ahh. i feel sorry for her. she doesnt seem like the type that normally says stuff.

thingz123
by Cheryl on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I feel bad for her. It just goes to show that you can be pretty and still have tons of insecurities. She's had such trouble finding The One, and she keeps doing these things that make her look desperate. Men don't like desperate, even if it is in a beautiful package. Poor girl.

jenn75
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
She seems to fall "in love" a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I saw it when it happened on Ellen and it really wasn't that bad & it got blown out of proportion!

Strega
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

She seemed really desperate to say the least. Adam seems like a good guy who was trying to put it nicely that he wasn't interested. The Guy just got out of a relationship, and that Girl hops from guy to guy without thinking twice.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

heather4511
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Hell, I'd wana massage him too. But maybe its different if i tweeted it because I'm not famous and it would never happen. Poor girl..maybe next time she will be a bit more subtle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

It doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Everyone (well, almost) has a crush on someone. If someone had a crush on me, I'd be flattered. lol

TateTwo
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

No woman should ever apologize for being attracted to someone.  Apparently, he likes weak, submissive women who wait on them to arrive.

Leobaby2007
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
What's the big deal? I don't get it and I don't think she should be ashamed. Hell, there are men who would give their left nut for JLH to proclaim she had a crush on them! Lol. She's gorgeous!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)