Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kevin Jonas, Wife Danielle Score Own E! Reality Series

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 7 Replies

Kevin Jonas has sold 20 million records worldwide as part of the Jonas Brothers, and now the 24-year-old singer is set to conquer reality TV with his wife,Danielle, by his side.

The couple will put their love on display as part of E!'s new Ryan Seacrest-produced series, Married to Jonas, the network confirmed Monday.

During its 10-episode run, the program will focus on Kevin and 23-year-old Danielle's struggle to balance married life with their careers.

"After two years of newlywed bliss, Kevin and Dani are finally ready to settle down in their New Jersey home and establish a happy suburban life," reads a network statement. "However, with the Jonas Brothers heading back to the studio to record new music, finding the right mix of 'normal' and superstardom isn't easy."

The couple tied the knot in a lavish 400-person ceremony at Long Island's Oheka Castle in 2009, two years after the singer met the former hairstylist during a trip to The Bahamas.

Married to Jonas premieres August 19 at 10 p.m. (EST) on E!

Will you be watching? 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM
No satellite or cable so no. I hope their marriage doesnt go down in flames like nick and jessica.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM

no

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't remember what show it was but it was listing all these couple reality shows that ended in divorce. There was a ton of them. I like Kevin so I hope it works out too!

Quoting jltplk25:

No satellite or cable so no. I hope their marriage doesnt go down in flames like nick and jessica.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
Having a great birthday!
Yesterday at 4:52 PM
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM

nope

Jessica020410
by Jessica on May. 1, 2012 at 1:06 AM
I will not be watching.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cryssi_renee
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I'm sure I will watch it, I get sucked into everything on E!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Nah, I'll pass.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)