Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

FINALLY, the news we've been waiting for all these many months

Posted by   + Show Post

Jessica Simpson finally spawned! :) Her daughter, Maxwell Drew, was born today, weighing in at a hearty 9lb 13oz. Congrats to the new family!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Replies (31-40):
Love060708kids
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:43 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm going to laugh when Jessica Simpson loses her weight faster then Snooki...ha

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

YAY FOR HER!! 

I was listening to the radio this morning, and on our local station they were talking about how far along she was. They mentioned "Snooki" had commented talking down about Jessica endulging in her cravings and saying "I eat healthy fruits and italian ice" blah blah blah. Snooki pisses me off. >:(

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/snooki-bullies-jessica-simpson-pregnancy-weight

tinkerbellbay
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Yay
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM

yay congrats to her

Sharkgirl7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Glad to hear, I hope she attempted natural like she initially wanted instead of signing up to be cut open due to her fears =(

Sharkgirl7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Oops, I'm the first. I tried to make it as neutral as possible of a comment since I'm on one side of the argument

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

I was going to ask this

so....did she?

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

I am surprised that 10 comments in no one has yet asked if she had a C-section or not. :P

Sharkgirl7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

*smacks head* It was me

Quoting Cafe Amanda:

I am surprised that 10 comments in no one has yet asked if she had a C-section or not. :P

Sharkgirl7
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

1-You can birth a baby that big vaginally (I had a friend that all three of her boys were 9 lbs 13 oz on up to just over 11 lbs)

and 2-that's NOT why they were talking about doing it. She wanted a natural birth but the fear of pain terrified her too much so she mentioned getting an elective section to avoid the pain. Which is the opposite. The end result and heal time will be harder than a vaginal delivery

Quoting taina361:

no wonder they said it would be csection. Did she get one?

2teens2LOs
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM

healthy baby girl and right on track w/ the momma's belly size- had 2 like that here myself~

L1558
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Wow...that's a big baby! Mine was that size at about 5-6 wks. My brother weighed about that much, though, at birth (he was 2 wks late)-- mom had him naturally, too.

luv.my.kids.365
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM

People who say she was pregnant forever piss me off. Finally, someone in Hollywood lived out their pregnancy and did not do the early c-section or induction and people are still assholes. I say congratulations to the new family and welocme to the outside Maxi. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN