Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Teresa Giudice Proves She’ll Do ANYTHING for Money

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

Teresa Giudice Proves She’ll Do ANYTHING for Money

Posted by Lindsay Mannering

teresa giudiceWe Real Housewives fans have known for a while now that Teresa Giudice of the New Jersey sect will do just about anything for money -- she's got four mouths to feed, piles of alleged debt, and a husband whose mental prowess includes drinking and driving and carrying a false I.D. We've seen Teresa hawk everything from cookbooks to clothes to teeth whitening strips to a Bellini mixture, but now she's stooped even lower. In Touch reportedly paid Teresa $6,500 to write apologies to her cast mates, which were then published in the magazine.

I guess it really is true, Teresa really will do anything to get paid. When you start accepting cash to admit you're wrong, all scruples have gone out the window.

Not surprisingly, Caroline Manzo isn't buying it, and I can't blame her. Would you accept an apology from someone who was incentivized by money to do so? I didn't think so. Any admission of wrongdoing has to come from the heart, and not from the glossy pages of some celebrity magazine, or else newsflash! It's considered insincere. And the fact that she was paid over 6 grand is just insult to injury.

I'm sure the other N.J. housewives aren't surprised by Teresa's deal with In Touch -- if anyone knows just how cunning she can be, it's Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy, and Melissa. And frankly, I don't think fans of the show are really all that taken aback by the paid apology news. We've all seen Teresa devolve over the seasons into a social pariah with two things on her mind, money and keeping up with appearances, so the fact that she sold an offering of remorse to a tabloid seems about right.

Hopefully this is as low as she'll go. I mean, what could be worse than selling a mea culpa? Oh my. If she starts selling off those kids one by one ...

What do you think of Teresa selling her "I'm sorry" to a magazine?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gmadiane
by Diane on May. 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I dont know her

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I'll have to go read them. Her apology on the show to Caroline was pitiful. I can't believe she is still on the celebrity apprentice.

BV88
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Ugh she's ridiculous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:01 PM

She's nuts.

heather4511
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:06 PM
She irritates me..and i wana kick her husband in the mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)