Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s $1 Million Mexican Wedding

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

Kourtney is finally ready to say ‘I do’ to Scott — and it will be in front of the entire world! The two have reportedly signed a $1 million contract with E! to have their own wedding special!

Two babies later and Kourtney Kardashian is finally ready to marry Scott Disick. We never thought the day would come!

The two are planning to get married at Casa Armara — Joe Francis’ luxurious estate in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico, according to In Touch magazine. The wedding will reportedly take place right after their second child together is born in July.

“Kourtney has always considered Joe’s home a place where she can really relax,” a source tells the mag.

Apparently, Kourtney made the decision after seeing how Scott has matured when he opened his restaurant RYU in NYC on April 23.

“All she ever wanted him to do was act like an adult, and the restaurant proved he could actually do that,” the source says.

But the real driver, according to the report, is money.

“They signed a $1 million deal with E! to get married on TV,” a source tells In Touch.

Hmm! We’re sure Kourtney will make a beautiful bride and it’s definitely time the two got hitched.

What do you think,Should Kourtney marry Scott?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcauseimthemom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Of course they are getting married on TV for money.... would it be a Kardashian wedding otherwise?

Starleet
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

If he really has changed then of course. I didn't like him at all before but in the last season it did seem like he had changed alot.

http://marcisnails.blogspot.com/

perezamberly
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Awe I'm so happy for them:)) I love the Kardashians!!! I hated Scott in the beginning, but he has really proven himself a lot in the last few years and I think he will make a great husband!!! Yayyyy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM
i agree and he is freakin funny.

Quoting perezamberly:

Awe I'm so happy for them:)) I love the Kardashians!!! I hated Scott in the beginning, but he has really proven himself a lot in the last few years and I think he will make a great husband!!! Yayyyy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM
He is HILARIOUS!!!! I loved that one episode where Kourtney starts couponing and Kim finds a coupon for something and she gets all excited about it and with a straight face, he goes "thank God you found that coupon... I dunno how you would've paid for it otherwise."
I laughed so freaken hard!

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:08 PM

This.

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

Of course they are getting married on TV for money.... would it be a Kardashian wedding otherwise?

saraface5383
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:48 PM
hahahahah i know ! im obcssesed i love when kris called and was like "scott its kris" and he was like"i know i have caller id" literally my husband still laughs about that lol

Quoting perezamberly:

He is HILARIOUS!!!! I loved that one episode where Kourtney starts couponing and Kim finds a coupon for something and she gets all excited about it and with a straight face, he goes "thank God you found that coupon... I dunno how you would've paid for it otherwise."

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Ha! I remember that! I am laughing so hard right now. Their family is just hilarious :) every one of them is funny in some way :) Bruce is pretty funny too!

Quoting saraface5383:

hahahahah i know ! im obcssesed i love when kris called and was like "scott its kris" and he was like"i know i have caller id" literally my husband still laughs about that lol

Quoting perezamberly:

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mm_mom515
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Good for them.
I hate when people say its about time. Just because you have kids with someone doesn't mean you have to marry them. You have to do what's right for you and your family. Marriage is a big deal and should be done when your ready. I got pregnant with dd and we weren't ready for marriage so we waited till we were. No ones in your marriage but you and your spouce, so no one should have a say but you two.
sara_7106
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Happy for them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)