Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin Off: Tori Spelling Pregnancy!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok, we all know Tori Spelling is pregnant AGAIN, right? (Old news, yeah?) My question... she waited SO long to announce her last pregnancy, even lying about it in interviews... why did she announce this one SO early???? Especially when it's so close to the birth of her last baby????

by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by Diane on May. 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM

no clue

Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM

i just cannot figure this out?!?! wouldn't you wait to announce THIS one? 

Quoting gmadiane:

no clue

P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Maybe because the other pregnancy was so anticipate...ever since stella was born people asked over and over and over and when is she going to have another. With this one is was a shock and she maybe she knew people was going to do the same so she just went ahead and outed herself. If any of that made sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Maybe because she knew she would start showing really early?

Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

yep! i guess i can see it from that side- and she promoted her pregnancy in the show didn't she? or something? i used to watch their show- like when she was pregnant with stella and right after whatever season that was but don't anymore.

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

Maybe because the other pregnancy was so anticipate...ever since stella was born people asked over and over and over and when is she going to have another. With this one is was a shock and she maybe she knew people was going to do the same so she just went ahead and outed herself. If any of that made sense.

Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

maybe! i'm sure with your 4th you have to show early- especially being so tiny! 

Quoting jbyrd898:

P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Same here. I think she did. I think they announced it while the show was filming.

Quoting Mrs_Szontagh:

yep! i guess i can see it from that side- and she promoted her pregnancy in the show didn't she? or something? i used to watch their show- like when she was pregnant with stella and right after whatever season that was but don't anymore.

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM

so close together too. her uterus probably hadnt even gotten back into shape from the last baby.

Quoting Mrs_Szontagh:

Quoting jbyrd898:

baby
monjerm01
by Monica on May. 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM
No idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

pregnancy must be easy for her... yeah, not for me! i'm a puker. morning sickness ALL day long just kills me! 

Quoting jbyrd898:

so close together too. her uterus probably hadnt even gotten back into shape from the last baby.

Quoting Mrs_Szontagh:

Quoting jbyrd898:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)