Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Patrick Schwarzenegger Takes Jimmy Iovine's Daughter, Jade, to Prom

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

A dapper Patrick Schwarzenegger had an equally fetching prom date – with an equally famous parent.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's 18-year-old son took Jade Iovine, the daughter of Interscope Geffen A&M Records chairman andAmerican Idol mentor Jimmy Iovine to his recent prom – and recently shared a photo of them all dressed up on hisTwitter account. In the photo, a tuxedo-sportingSchwarzeneggerposes as Iovine, in white, pins a boutonnière on his jacket. 

"Prom with my best friend @jadeiovine," he Tweeted along with the picture. 

The main event took place April 28 at the Fairmount Hotel in Santa Monica, and Schwarzenegger has decided to attend University of Southern California in the fall. 

by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
monjerm01
by Monica on May. 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Aww cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Lol. I had such a blonde moment! I thought it was his dad plus i thought it said Swayze, as in Patrick Swayze. Ugh and i havent even started studying for my a&p final. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 6, 2012 at 8:15 PM

thats an interesting connection

BeachMommy07
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM

cute

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

LOL!! Good luck on studying!! 

Quoting jltplk25:

Lol. I had such a blonde moment! I thought it was his dad plus i thought it said Swayze, as in Patrick Swayze. Ugh and i havent even started studying for my a&p final. :-/

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Thanks! Been a pretty rough go so far with power outages but thankfully dh is off tomorrow so he can keep the kids while i go up to school. :-)

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting jltplk25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vlester
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM

too cute

gmadiane
by Diane on May. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM

cute

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Yikes!! Hope today has been better!! We lost power here this morning for a little bit.

Quoting jltplk25:

Thanks! Been a pretty rough go so far with power outages but thankfully dh is off tomorrow so he can keep the kids while i go up to school. :-)

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting jltplk25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)