CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
I think my most defining moment has been watching my grown daughters become loving mothers and watching them teach their children the things I taught them
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
Greys Anatomy Fans, Pop Culture Junkies and Moms with Adult Kids
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
The other moms, I feel lucky to have some of them in my life and even if we never meet in person I have made some true friends on CafeMom.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
I have lots of free time. Once you have no little ones at home you realize how much you miss it, if you have that now, cherish it, time goes by so quickly
5. What are your favorites:
Book: anything by John Grisham
Movie: The Notebook
Song: Love Bites by Def Leppard
Place to travel to: There is a beautiful place called Paradise, appropriately named, it's in Georgia
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Sharon Osbourne, she just seems like a very nice person and loving mom
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Enjoy every second, it goes by so fast and don't sweat the small stuff.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I wanted to be so many things, an attorney was one of them, I am a nurse.
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
I don't know, someone with money and I would go crazy and donate to as many good causes as I possibly could in 1 day.
Now answer her question for YOU:
I would ask, "What do you love about yourself" and I would ask it because I think we all need to focus more on the positive and less on the negative.