Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Robert Pattinson in 'Hunger Games' Sequel Is Exactly What 'Twilight' Fans Need

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

Robert Pattinson in 'Hunger Games' Sequel Is Exactly What 'Twilight' Fans Need

Posted by Mary Fischer

robert pattinsonThis may sound like a stupid question, but are you a Twilight Saga fan? (Duh, of course you are.) And what about Hunger Games? Have you gone completely crazy for that series of books, and now the movie too? I'm not gonna lie, I'm all about Twilight and basically anything involving Robert Pattinson, for that matter. But Hunger Games? Yeah, I just can't get on board with it.

I haven't read the books, and even though I'm probably one of the only people in America who will admit it, I have no desire to see the film either. The whole concept of the story just seems so far-fetched and ridiculous to me. What can I say? I like a solid, believable storyline involving things like werewolves and vampires.

But even though I didn't rush to the theater to see Hunger Games this time around, I might be standing in line for a ticket to the sequel, now that Robert Pattinson is rumored to have been cast in the role of Finnick Odair in Catching Fire.

OMG. How amazing would that be?! So far nothing has been confirmed or set in stone, but there is speculation that Rob may be a part of the movie since he has ties with the new director, Francis Lawrence.

More from The Stir: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Aren't Done Playing Edward & Bella Yet (VIDEO)

Um -- hello? Can you say genius casting move? What better way to bring Twi-hards and Hunger Games fans together than to cast everyone's favorite vampire as tribute in this next film? There are plenty of people who are pretty loyal to one series or the other, so putting Rob in the middle is the perfect way to merge the fan base into one big, happy family. Seriously, how many RPatz fans do you know who wouldn't be open to seeing him show off his fighting skills in Hunger Games? Edward Cullen totally needs to try his hand at using a bow and arrow instead of his teeth. I'll go for it -- how about you?

Do you think Robert Pattinson is a good fit for the Hunger Games sequel? And if not, who would you cast to play Finnick Odair?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on May. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I don't know...not him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Diane on May. 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I love Twilight but I have never seen The Hunger Games so I dont know

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I'm not sure but my teen behind me squealed in delight lol 

foxymama21
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Absolutly not!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't see him in that role. I pictured finnick much hotter. Not sure who I'd cast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ticklesurpickle
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I totally agree! Let a new actor, just coming on the scenes have the role!

Quoting foxymama21:

Absolutly not!

P.V.Hawkwind
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Quoting foxymama21:

Absolutly not!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SophiasMommy911
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
No freakin way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Same here

Quoting gmadiane:

I love Twilight but I have never seen The Hunger Games so I dont know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)