Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are You Watching Tonight? Sat 5/12

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM
  • 10 Replies
What will you be watching this Saturday night?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Watching a nascar race right now and plan on watching Will Ferrell on SNL tonight unless my planned buzz for later makes me fall asleep before it comes on lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Knocked up,Hes just not that into you, its complicated chick flick night dh is working

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on May. 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I am laughing my head off at "The Big Bang Theory" re-runs on TBS! Just can't get enough of that show!

monjerm01
by Monica on May. 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Nothing special.. Catching up on dvr stuff again..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My MIL recently discovered it and was going on & on then I showed her we have the 1st two seasons on DVD and she got so excited lol.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I am laughing my head off at "The Big Bang Theory" re-runs on TBS! Just can't get enough of that show!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by Jessica on May. 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Hart of Dixie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by Jessica on May. 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Love Big Bang!!

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenna1212
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:14 AM

dh and i are gonna watch a movie on netflix...not sure which one yet lol

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
cbk_mom3
by Mendy on May. 13, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Quoting MamaMandee:

My MIL recently discovered it and was going on & on then I showed her we have the 1st two seasons on DVD and she got so excited lol.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Did I ever tell you, I have my OWN Sheldon? I adopted a sweet little poodle from our shelter last year. He'd been very abused and tortured by the human garbage who had him before me. He's still kinda skittish, but with lots of love and patience, he's coming around. I figured since he'd had such a crappy life before, he should have a cool name, after a character that always brings me joy, so I named him after Sheldon. BOY! Does he ever live up to it! He barks a lot when he sees my son, I think he was abused by a younger male, and is just afraid of them all. So, he barks like crazy, and I told DH, he's just like his namesake. Can be very obnoxious, and make us all wish he'd just shut up! LOL. That's him, with my son's cat, Ziggy in my avi pic. And, here's another really good one of him:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL that's great! Sure does sound like Sheldon!

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Did I ever tell you, I have my OWN Sheldon? I adopted a sweet little poodle from our shelter last year. He'd been very abused and tortured by the human garbage who had him before me. He's still kinda skittish, but with lots of love and patience, he's coming around. I figured since he'd had such a crappy life before, he should have a cool name, after a character that always brings me joy, so I named him after Sheldon. BOY! Does he ever live up to it! He barks a lot when he sees my son, I think he was abused by a younger male, and is just afraid of them all. So, he barks like crazy, and I told DH, he's just like his namesake. Can be very obnoxious, and make us all wish he'd just shut up! LOL. That's him, with my son's cat, Ziggy in my avi pic. And, here's another really good one of him:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)