Are you gearing up for the next season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians? Whether you like it or not, the blabby clan is back on Sunday. And apparently Kim has had an epiphany: After the disaster of her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries and its negative fallout, she has decided that none of the personal details of her showmance with Kanye West will be on the show. And I've got a bridge to sell you.

Sources told TMZ:

None of their relationship will be featured on the show ... Kanye's personal interactions with Kim will not be aired. We're told if Kanye happens to be at an event with Kim ... and the cameras are rolling ... then so be it.

Oh, okaaaay. If she just happens to be at an event with him. And the cameras just happen to be rolling. Well, then, it will happen to end up on the show. Gimme a break.

The idea of the show not spotlighting their relationship is, simply, one of the most fantastical things I've ever heard. These two are addicted to the limelight and there's as much chance of them not revealing aspects of their relationship on the show as there is of Kris Jenner retiring to a quiet life in a cabin in the mountains (unless that was filmed).

Perhaps the cameras won't follow Kimye into the boudoir (presuming they share a boudoir occasionally). And perhaps we won't see another multimillion-dollar wedding (she wouldn't dare try that again, would she?). But we'll see enough to know what's going on, mark my words!

My predictions as to what we'll be privy to: Kim talking about Kanye with her sisters. Khloe dropping her usual straight-to-the-point observations about Kanye. Kanye dropping by the Kardashian kitchen. Kris expressing her "concerns" to Kim about Kanye. Kim going on about wanting to have babies (hint, hint, Kanye).

There is no way that the business-minded Kardashians, nor the publicity-minded Kanye, nor the savvy producer Ryan Seacrest, nor the paying-through-the-nose E! Television are going to let this golden ratings opportunity slip their collective fingers. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Do you think Kim and Kanye's relationship will be on the show?

Image via KimandKanye/Flickr