Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

No disillusionment about celebrities from this girl!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not normally one to reflect negatively about a celebrity. 

Really. 

In fact I usually give most celebrities the benefit of a doubt! Justin Biebs wants a big faced jesus on the back of his calf? I'm cool with that. To each his own, yo. 

Kim Kardashian spends 10 million dollars on a wedding she wasn't sure of in the first place? We all make mistakes. 

Jenelle Evans wants bigger boobs? More power to ya. 

Ok, all of that is a lie. I judge just as harsh as most people without any actual facts.  Celebrities choose to live the lives they do and its not like they weren't aware of things like paparazzi, Tmz, and false accusations before they chose their careers. And I'm not under any false accusations that celebrities are "blinded" by their spotlights. They know whats being said about them. Whats commendable is how they handle it. Its like rolling the bully off your shoulders. 

Actually, I'm strangely ok with Justin Biebers tattoo. He rocks the savior yo, its no different than tattooing your childs face on the entire side of your abdomen (*ahemAmberPortwoodahem*) or piercing your entire face. Its been done. And I haven't heard a lick of rumor that someone is offended by it. 

Kim Kardashian, however, I'm continually dissapointed in. I know she's rich but 10 million dollars? Really?? For a wedding she's admitted she wasn't sure about in the first place! No wonder the rest of the world hates America, we have people like that showing up in our international news. More people in America vote for American Idol than the presidential election. That doesn't say anything to anyone here? 

As for Jenelle Evans? Lets just say when I was 16, if I had known that spreading my legs, being completely irresponsible and reckless, rude, and disrespectful would make it so I could afford expensive plastic surgery ...pfft, I would have totally jumped on that train yo. She doesn't even have to take care of her kid. 

But, again, as I stated before. I dont have all the facts. I dont know these celebrities personally and, let's face it, never will. I'm frankly apalled with how obsessed we are with the lives of these people (yes, I'm talking about myself here as well, I'm nosey, I admit it) and disgusted with how we idolize them above real role models. 

Go ahead. Bash away. Make your judgements known. 

by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Replies (11-11):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 17, 2012 at 12:28 PM

LOL I bet so! 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I think more people would vote in elections if they could do it via text or Facebook like they can for Idol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)