Most of the Spring reality shows have or are winding down, so the week in Reality TV was a slow one, but thatâ€™s the norm as we gear up for the Summer shows. Bring on Big Brother!
The Biggest Loser Breaks For a Revamp: NBCâ€™s weight-loss show will not be starting its 14th season in the fall. Thereâ€™s no word exactly when it will start, but there has been confirmation that an overhaul is in order. NBC is apparently looking at ways to refresh the show and needs some extra time to do so. Look for our own suggestions on how to improve The Biggest Loser next week.
Britney and Demi Are In But Is JLo Out? Well, itâ€™s the time of year again for Jennifer Lopez to confuse everyone with whether or not sheâ€™s returning toAmerican Idol. This week Britney Spears and Demi Lovato sealed their deals withThe X Factor and after Britneyâ€™s hefty paycheck, I think itâ€™s a safe bet to say JLoâ€™s going to do some negotiating before she signs another deal with Idol.
Even Jeff Probst Hated Survivor One World: Kim won Survivor, but the best news is that itâ€™s over. In what many have called the worst season ever, even the show host said it kind of sucked. â€śNext season is going to be a return to GREAT Survivor,â€ť Jeff said. â€ťI really believe we will remind the audience of how fun Survivor can be. I think this season was a bit of a letdown.â€ť
Itâ€™s So Easy to Say Goodbye: Who went home this week in Reality TV?
- Joshua Ledet wonâ€™t be taking us to church during the American Idol 2012 finale next week because he failed to make it in the Top 2 after last weekâ€™s showing.
- Annaliese was kicked off Americaâ€™s Next Top Model, leaving the final two as Sophie and Laura.
- Maria Menounos danced her final dance on Dancing With the Stars. Hey, thereâ€™s always All-Stars.
- Aubrey Oâ€™Day was fired on The Celebrity Apprentice, leaving Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall as the final two (as if we didnâ€™t know that already from a huge pre-season spoiler).
- Not that anybodyâ€™s watching or cares, but Sai was cut from the second episode of Bravoâ€™s Around the World in 80 Plates.