Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp' to premiere June 19 on Lifetime

Posted by   + Show Post

Photo/Video credit: Lifetime

Cancel your Tuesday night plans this summer. Lifetime's new series, "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp," about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol Palin, premieres June 19 at 10 p.m. And surely you don't want to miss this reality show "showcasing Bristol's journey growing into womanhood with her young son, Tripp," per a press release from the network.

The 14 half-hour episodes will air two at a time, featuring "never-before-granted access to Bristol's real-life experiences ... as a single mother living under intense media scrutiny that comes from her lineage" (the press release worded this much better than we could). The show follows Bristol's move from Wasilla, Alaska, to Los Angeles with Tripp (baby daddy is, of course, Levi Johnston, who didn't even get an honorable mention in the release).  

Will you watch the new series? Do you think anyone will dare mention Levi by name on the show? Can Sarah ever possibly run for office again after this?

by on May. 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Replies (21-23):
LuvMyBrennaBean
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I may watch, in hopes that it'd be mindless entertainment like the Kardashians... something I don't have to think to hard on them.

randomosityblog
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM

No way but he is cute though!

la_bella_vita
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I don't watch Reality TV so that would be a no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN