Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Jillian Michaels Finds Herself a New Mom of TWO!

Posted by   + Show Post

Awww, how cute is this? People.com has the story (and an adorable photo) of Jillian Michaels with her recently adopted daughter Lukensia - from Haiti - and newborn son Phoenix (delivered earlier this month by partner Heidi Rhoades).

Just wanted to say "congrats" to the newly expanded family on their double blessing! I bet those kids will be kept in line as they get older. :P

by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
powow65
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:26 AM

kudos!

randomosityblog
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Jillian NEVER said that. :(

Quoting mehamil1:

Well it's true. Except for some women who are genetically blessed assholes. Like my cousin. No stretch marks or stretched skin. She didn't even really gain weight. 

Whereas my son destroyed my body. He was a big baby and stretched just about every part of my body. The skin just hangs there. Ugh. 

If I ever get the inclination for another kid, I'm adopting. Screw pregnancy. 

But good for them! And I doubt she'll leave her partner for this. 

Quoting karamille:

I lost all respect for Jillian when she said she would never had a baby because it ruins your body.  Guess she better go find a new girlfriend since her current one is now "ruined"

mommy2angel
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM

yep me too!!!

Quoting karamille:

I lost all respect for Jillian when she said she would never had a baby because it ruins your body.  Guess she better go find a new girlfriend since her current one is now "ruined"

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Oh how sweet!

Lizzys_mommy13
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I was hoping she was pregnant herself and going to release a pregnancy workout DVD to kick some pregnant butts into shape. lol

BabyDio
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:52 AM

That is so great- adding to our family is something we are working on- and it's hard in an alternative lifestyle- there are lots of hoops to jump though! Congrats to their new family!! 

1979mommy
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Darn, I thought this would say she was pregnant with twins. I was gonna say I hope she gets super fat. LOL! Kidding....I just hate her since I started the 30 day shred. LOL

3KidsOneMom
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Quoting Aslen:

Quoting karamille:

Holy shit she said that??? WHERE??

Where did she say that at??

jdy9440
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Jillian is absolutely beautiful, Congrats to her.
Hevmccann
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:30 AM
This is exactly what I was thinking when I read this!!!! But yay for them! Being a parent is the best thing in life and its great that they get to experience it.

Quoting Aslen:

I had no clue she was lesbian.... my gaydar must be broke.

But that's awesome for them!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)