Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Solange Knowles’ Big Apple Buddy

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

Celebrities arrive for the Stella McCartney 2013 Spring Presentation Carnival Party in New York, NY

Single mom Solange Knowles and her 7-year-old son Daniel posed for pics as they arrived for the Stella McCartney 2013 Spring Presentation Carnival Party in New York City on Monday (June 11).

In response to some online criticism about her current hairdo, the singer tweeted, “My hair is not very important to me…so I don’t encourage it to be important to you.”

Beyoncé‘s little sister was seen at the party in NYC last night! The high-profile guest-list dinner was held at Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s deluxe apartment in Manhattan in aid of raising funds for Barack Obama‘s re-election campaign.

The President made a rare joint appearance with his wife, First Lady Michelle Obama, at the $40,000-per-plate event.

Daniel’s father is Solange’s ex-husband, Daniel Smith, whom she wed when she was 17 and he was 19.

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
.Bubbles.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Her son is very handsome.

monjerm01
by Monica on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Cutie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

In response to some online criticism about her current hairdo, the singer tweeted, “My hair is not very important to me…so I don’t encourage it to be important to you.”

Good for her!!!

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Quoting .Bubbles.:

Her son is very handsome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Agreed!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Good for her!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MTASCP
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM
I like her dress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Cute kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SHORTSHORT
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

Agreed!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Good for her!!!

agreed..i loved her sense of freedom..her hair is just her hair..natural an beautiful..her clothing is her own personal style..she wears some killer heels..she doesn't try to fit in to Hollyweird or live in big sister shadows..

an i love how she is there for her son..but hate how ppl talk about her an her son who is adorable btw

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)