Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Robert Pattinson Plans to Ruin Our Memory of Edward & Bella! Do you think Rob and Kristen should re-team for another movie?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

Robert Pattinson Plans to Ruin Our Memory of Edward & Bella

Posted by Ericka Sóuter

pattinson & stewartTwilight is about to come to an end, but Robert Pattinson says that won't be the last big screen he shares with Kristen Stewart.

The two stars are co-writing a script that would enable the real-life lovers to be costars once again.

It's easy to see why they are anxious to team up for a new project. What was first an awkward, hesitant attraction blossomed into a seriously hot romance -- on screen and off. It was exhilarating to watch and I am sure much more so to actually experience. But can they really repeat that magic? Doubtful.

Of course there has been a lot of talk about the couple taking on Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the movie version of Fifty Shades of Grey. Fortunately those are just rumors -- for now. I can't imagine the always uncomfortable-seeming Stewart stripping down and strapping on nipple clamps, then letting Pattinson spank her. Too weird to even picture.

Even Pattinson knows they are taking a huge risk by trying to re-create that spark. "We know it has to be a really great movie to explain a new partnership on screen," the actor explained during an interview with Elle Brazil. "If not, they’re going to crush us.” He's not kidding. Twilight fans are obsessed with Edward and Bella. You can't throw them in any old flick. Can you see the pair in a cheesy romance like This Means War or a 3D Spider-Man reboot? No way.

I say they should leave this well enough alone. They were great together in Forks. Let's just leave them there.

Do you think Rob and Kristen should re-team for another movie?

Image via Pacific Coast News

by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsNewman
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomof2374
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:45 PM

NO

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:21 PM
No .... why is he so crabby about the Twlight movies lately!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Kristen Stewart annoys the hell out of me. Her eyes piss me off.  They do this weird thing that bothers me.  I finally pointed it out to my husband and now he can't watch any of her movies or whatever without seeing it too, lol.

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:20 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pigtail
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Probably not.

BeachMommy07
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM

no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN