Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Mila Kunis: I Want a Family in Five Years!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 1 Replies

In the new issue of Interview magazine, Mila Kunis talks to interviewer/costar James Franco(they’re appearing in the upcoming Oz: the Great and Powerful) about her teen years and her plans for the future.

Surprisingly for someone her age – she’s only 29, with an impressive variety of TV and film roles to her credit – she’s already looking forward to the day when she can put acting on the back burner to pursue other goals.

When Franco asks her what she wants to do next with her life, Kunis says, “Listen, in five years I do hope to have a family and, you know, who knows? I think in this industry people have such a short shelf life, truly, that I don’t know what I’m going to be in five years in regards to acting.”

She goes on to say that while she doesn’t have the talent to be a screenwriter, she’d like to try her hand at producing and other facets of filmmaking. Or she might just go off and pursue other dreams. “I’ve always been a big proponent of not working for the sake of working, because I don’t want to work for the rest of my life—I want to live,” she says. “So I’d rather work to live than live to work.”Will she start that family with Kutcher, whom she’s rumored to be dating following his split from Demi Moore? She’s not saying. But her love life is more active now than it was when she was in high school. The actress has been working since she was nine; by the time she was in high school, she was filming That 70′s Show, so she didn’t have much time to meet or date classmates except during filming hiatuses.

When Franco asks if she was popular in school, Kunis replies, “No I wasn’t, because in real life I don’t wear push-up bras….I don’t even think the boys spoke to me.”

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Surprisingly for someone her age – she’s only 29 

That dosnt seem very surprising to me at all ???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN