Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

“White Collar” Star Matt Bomer, His Partner & Adorable Kids!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

81855PCN Bomer03 White Collar Star Matt Bomer, His Partner & Adorable Kids! (Photos)

Matt Bomer and One of His Sons

White Collar star Matt Bomer sure has a gorgeous family! The 34-year-old star (who is rumored to be a front runner for the role of Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey), is fresh off his press tour for Magic Mike and was spotted in New York City spending some quality time with his partner Simon Hall and their kids Henry, Walker, and Kit. The actor publicly came out as gay back in February and soon after it was revealed that he and his partner (who is a Hollywood agent) have three sons together (born via a surrogate).

At the Steve Chase Humanitarian Award Bomer said in a acceptance speech, “I’d really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry. Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is.” He added, “You will always be my proudest accomplishment.” So sweet! And check out how sweet his entire family is right here:

81855PCN Bomer08 White Collar Star Matt Bomer, His Partner & Adorable Kids! (Photos)

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gmadiane
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM

too cute

monjerm01
by Monica on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Cute pics!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

The more I see of that man the sexier he gets. WHY????

jenn75
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I'm blinded by the cuteness!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Great pics!! I really like him!! 

home_teachin
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 3:40 AM

I love Matt Bomer in White Collar! He is so sexy. But I hate to see any pictures of stars with their kids when you know they didn't pose for them. It would piss me off if people took pictures of my kids and displayed them publicly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)