Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

AMANDA BYNES Accused of Yet Another HIT & RUN

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 10 Replies

0805_amanda_bynes_tmzA Los Angeles woman filed a police report yesterday afternoon claimingAmanda Bynes rear-ended her and then, after a brief conversation, drove off without exchanging insurance information ... TMZ has learned.

Kisa (last name withheld) tells TMZ she was driving her Toyota Corolla on Ventura Blvd. in the San Fernando Valley when she was struck by a woman in a black BMW. Kisa tells TMZ she didn't recognize the woman at first -- because she "looked like a hot mess" -- but once they began talking, she realized it was Amanda Bynes. 

Kisa says she got out her insurance card to exchange information, but says Bynes "seemed nervous about that." She says Bynes told her the damage to the Corolla didn't look that bad and proceeded to push her bumper back into place (that didn't work, see pic below). 

0805_amanda_bynes_tmz_hit_run
Bynes then, according to Kisa, said they didn't need to exchange info since neither car was damaged badly. Kisa maintains, however, that Amanda's car had "significant" damage to it.  

Kisa says she continued to try and exchange info with Bynes, but Bynes just got in her car and drove off.  

Kisa tells TMZ she called the police, who responded to the scene and took a hit-and-run report. Kisa says when she told the officer who hit her, the officer replied, "Didn't she just get a DUI?"

Bynes was arrested on suspicion of DUI on April 6 (she pled not guilty) and was also accused of hit-and-run incidents on May 5 and May 27.

We've reached out repeateatly to Bynes' reps, who have not got back to us.

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM

interesting

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Why is she still driving? If I get rich, the first thing I want is a driver...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM

what is wrong with these girls who are always hitting something. Can't someone snatch their keys and hire a driver????

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Is she hitting people on purpose so we keep her name in our mouths???? Im serious, she might really think that way cuz Lohan!!

MrsNewman
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM

bet she still has her license. 

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

Why is she still driving? If I get rich, the first thing I want is a driver...lol

pigtail
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM

This is sad.

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Wow...

pampire
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I really didn't expect her to go all train wreck but it sure looks like she's trying to.

la_bella_vita
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Yikes! I used to be a fan of hers...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)