Lady Gaga vogueOh Lady Gaga, I have some words for you. Truly, you are one in a million. In the past there have been many times you've made me feel a tad uneasy. After that whole egg incident, I didn't really know what to think. However, today I look at you on the cover of the September issue of Vogue, and I am absolutely speechless (almost). No wonder why you were texting Anna Wintour incessantly in anticipation of the big reveal.

That dress. It's beyond divine. So elegant, and so so much better than that meat number, don't you agree? 

I look at this Marc Jacobs fishtail gown and my eyes go bonkers. The shape of it, it's absolute perfection. It's so Jessica Rabbit, infused with fuchsia, right? The structure of the gown with the draping, off-the-shoulder sleeves, and emphasized mid-section just screams couture. Not for nothing, but Gaga isn't a very shapely woman. The Mother Monster looks good with curves!

And holy goodness, that hair! It's so over-the-top, so large and in charge, so RuPaul. It's bigger than big. Generally, I'd say what the hell is she doing opting for an afro that big! But for some reason, it just works. With her stark white complexion and innocent expression, she's letting the gown do all of the talking.

Someone start making knockoffs of the dress like, now? Pretty please? I'll be first in line to grab one. Right after I pick up my faux Kate Middleton wedding dress, of course.

What do you think of Gaga's Vogue cover?

Image via Vogue