Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Amanda Bynes gets a strange makeover

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 21 Replies

Amanda Bynes gets a strange makeover

By Kathleen Perricone | A-Line: Celebrity Style - Fri, Aug 17, 2012 1:24 PM PDT

Bynes before ... (Jamie McCarthy/WireImage

)

And on Thursday. (INFDaily.com)

What has happened to Amanda Bynes? In addition to her April DUI and those two other hit-and-run accidents, the sometimes-actress was almost unrecognizable as she stepped out on Thursday sporting blonde locks ... and a Ke$ha-worthy wardrobe. While hitting up an ATM in Studio City, California, Bynes showed off her newly bleached hair, which she paired with an American flag-inspired blouse and animal-print Daisy Dukes. This must be the look described by the motorist Bynes, 26, struck with her BMW on August 4. The woman, named Kisa, told TMZ she didn't realize she'd been rear-ended by the "All That" star because she "looked like a hot mess" before she fled the scene.

Bynes' mug shot. (Splash)

On Friday, police announced that they will send that hit-and-run report to prosecutors within the next week, and then it will be up to the L.A. City Attorney whether or not to file a misdemeanor charge against Bynes. The former child star is already facing a DUI charge (she struck a police cruiser following a night of clubbing in West Hollywood), for which she plead not guilty to in June. At that time, Bynes took to her Twitter to defend herself - and beg for help from none other than the president. "Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink," she tweeted. "Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."

[Related: Amanda Bynes' plea to Obama for help with DUI case mocked by Anderson Cooper]

But it's actually far from the end for Bynes, who was also accused of two more hit and runs on May 5 and May 27 following her DUI. If convicted of the April incident, she faces a maximum penalty as a first-time offender of 48 hours in jail, three years of probation, and a nine-month alcohol program. She could also lose her driver's license for a year ... which might just be a good thing.

Click on me to see what it's all about!

by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenn75
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Eh...she's 26. I think she's acting out, it's actually normal for her age. Most kids her age would be almost or just barely out if college.
Do I think her DUI is good or excusable? No. But Her hair and wardrobe look like normal kid rebelling though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:19 PM

She's such a pretty girl, with a lot of talent ... I hope she doesn't throw it all away.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I was sure I was going to open this and she was going to have Miley's new short hair cut lol

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Quoting MrsNewman:

She's such a pretty girl, with a lot of talent ... I hope she doesn't throw it all away.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

She looks ridiculous! I don't think it's "the age," I think it's being an irreponsible brat. I don't like when celebrities do stupid crap and people stick up for them.

wickedfiress
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM
I honestly think she's bipolar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I did see an article about some star copying Miley's 'do but I never clicked on it to see who it was. lol.

Quoting MamaMandee:

I was sure I was going to open this and she was going to have Miley's new short hair cut lol

Click on me to see what it's all about!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM

LOL I saw that too and didnt click on it either! 

Quoting jltplk25:

I did see an article about some star copying Miley's 'do but I never clicked on it to see who it was. lol.

Quoting MamaMandee:

crazymomof2374
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM

She does look a hot mess.

Mrs.wilcox01
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM
She's going for street walker look
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN