Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Celebrities That No One But You Finds Attractive?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM
  • 48 Replies

All right, to say that "no one but you" finds a certain celebrity attractive is probably not accurate.  I am sure that every person on this planet has at least two other people who find them attractive to some degree.  That being said, there are some famous faces that appeal to much fewer people than others.  It seems like everyone I know has that one actor, musician, or other such person that they just think is the bee's knees, while the rest of us look at them and ask, "Really?"  For my tastes:

Yes, I realize that while he may not fit the "Prince Charming"/"Hollywood Hunk" standard of beauty, many women still find Shia LaBeouf attractive.  However, I am putting him on my list because I think he as just as sexy when he has this look going...

...or even this one...

That's right...hippy hobo Shia LaBeouf gets me going too. LOL

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelissaMaye
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Im mobile , so i don't gave a pic to post, but i LOVE Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from the harry potter movies). Lol.
shia is dead sexy as well.
perezamberly
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:54 AM
He is cute!!! I liked him on that Disney show... With the sister.. Hhaha I totally can't remember now! But I'm not thinking he is too cute with all that facial hair. I never pegged him to be the hippy type!! But I like hippy :) I love his mouth.. Strange to say. Like, he doesn't have a normal mouth and it's just sexy!

Edit- Even Stevens is the show!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Oh and my celeb crush is Dane cook and apparently I'm like the only one alive who finds him sexy! Lol every time I mention Dane cook to anyone they go ewwwwwww really?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLMitchell
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting perezamberly:

He is cute!!! I liked him on that Disney show... With the sister.. Hhaha I totally can't remember now! But I'm not thinking he is too cute with all that facial hair. I never pegged him to be the hippy type!! But I like hippy :) I love his mouth.. Strange to say. Like, he doesn't have a normal mouth and it's just sexy!

Edit- Even Stevens is the show!

My sister and I use to watch "Even Stevens" with our younger brother, and we often discussed what a comic genius he was at that young age.

Yes, he is a total hippie. He was raised by a couple of serious hippies (his dad was a clown, and he often saw his mother and her friends naked).  He does have a sexy mouth, doesn't he? lol

SLMitchell
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Quoting perezamberly:

Oh and my celeb crush is Dane cook and apparently I'm like the only one alive who finds him sexy! Lol every time I mention Dane cook to anyone they go ewwwwwww really?

I think maybe it is more his personality that turns many women off.  I find him attractive though.  Even my lesbian sister has said he seems like he would be fun in bed...lol.

SLMitchell
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Im mobile , so i don't gave a pic to post, but i LOVE Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from the harry potter movies). Lol.
shia is dead sexy as well.

Rupert Grint has definitely grown up handsome.  Have you seen "Wild Target"?  Funny movie, and he is great in it.  I think a lot of Shia LaBeouf's appeal is his personality too. Girls love a guy who can make them laugh!  He has some amazing eyes too.

KelissaMaye
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 4:56 AM
I've seen all his movies. Lol. He makes me swoon. =P

Quoting SLMitchell:

BabyFruit Ticker

KelissaMaye
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 4:57 AM
Dane Cook is HOTTT! Lol.

Quoting perezamberly:

BabyFruit Ticker

rigosgurl
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 5:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Vince vaughn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLMitchell
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Quoting rigosgurl:

Vince vaughn

He does have a certain sexiness about him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN