Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Driver speaks out over Amanda Bynes car crash

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

The woman who was involved in the car crash which left Amanda Bynes facing hit-and-run charges has spoken out about the accident, insisting she hopes justice is served.

The female driver, known only as Kisa, claims the Hairspray star hit her Toyota Corolla car while driving a black BMW on Los Angeles' Ventura Boulevard on 4 August (12) and then drove away from the scene.

She filed a complaint with police and Bynes was subsequently charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the other count relating to another crash back in April (12), while the actress has also had her license suspended.

Kisa now tells TMZ.com, "Someone could have died if (Bynes) kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either... I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step... I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."

Bynes is due in court on 27 September (12) and faces a year behind bars if convicted.

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:30 PM
She just doesn't look good right now...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Amanda needs help ...plain & simple!! 

jltplk25
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I hope she gets the help she obviously needs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM

She's obviously an addict or something. Sad. I really liked her on that show with the 90210 girl who's name escapes me 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN