Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Levi Johnston and Sunny Oglesby welcome daughter Breeze Beretta Johnston -- seriously

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM
  • 136 Replies
1 mom liked this

Levi Johnston, best known as Bristol Palin's often-MIA baby daddy, is now a father -- again. His new girlfriend, Sunny Oglesby, gave birth to their daughter in Wasilla, Alaska on Wednesday, Sept. 12.

Her name is Breeze Beretta Johnston. Yes, they named their daughter after a handgun. We would expect nothing different, of course.  TMZ reports that Breeze is 6 lb, 15 oz, and 19 inches long -- and was born shortly after 5 a.m.

Of course, Breeze is Johnston's first daughter -- he already has son Tripp with Palin, born in 2008. Bristol wasn't thrilled when she heard that Oglesby was pregnant. "I don't want [Tripp] to go to elementary school with 10 half-siblings," she said. "That would really affect him."

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmberRose1122
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM
8 moms liked this
Haha! Well...I hope they are happy...and does Bristol not think that he's going to be affected by the fact that he's part of the Palin family?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyBuck_HisDoe
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM
There are no words.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Beretta. Really????

gmadiane
by Diane on Sep. 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM

good for them I guess

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Sep. 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Quoting gmadiane:

good for them I guess

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by Shayna on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
6 moms liked this

Oh please, just because they broke up doesn't mean he can't move on and have his own family. That comment of hers doesn't sit right with me.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Quoting MrsNewman:

Oh please, just because they broke up doesn't mean he can't move on and have his own family. That comment of hers doesn't sit right with me.

I agree. is that the way she is going to feel if she has additional children? Does she really have to say something rude at the birth of her childs half sibling?

baby
Lulu2216
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I agree. It didn't sit well with me either.

Quoting jbyrd898:

Quoting MrsNewman:

I agree. is that the way she is going to feel if she has additional children? Does she really have to say something rude at the birth of her childs half sibling?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM

sad so sad  I feel sorry for children.

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM
4 moms liked this
A little self entitled, are we? Good grief. Although I'm wondering if she was commenting about how he gets girls pregnant so easily. Hahaha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)