Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Navy Hunks Do ‘Gangnam Style’ Sexier Than Psy Himself (VIDEO)

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

Posted by Emily Abbate  on September 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM on The Stir

Everyone everywhere is talking about this new "Gangnam Style" song by Psy. You know, the one that has kicked off this whole look like you're horse-riding, giddy-up dance craze? Yeah, I watched the original video. I laughed. But I've gotta be honest, I think I like the spoof from the 22nd Company at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis a bit better.

OK, a lot better. Because heck, what's NOT to like about a gaggle of extremely good-looking men wearing skinny white pants dancing around ... pelvic thrusts included? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Watch the Navy men shake it to "Gangnam Style," here:

Wowza! The energy! The choreography! The tight pants! Thrusting and hip movements aside, you can tell that these guys clearly had a blast putting this thing together. Heck, if the Naval Academy is this fun all the time, sign me up!

More from The Stir'Call Me Maybe' Gets the Military Treatment -- and It's Amazing (VIDEO)

The video, which is a spirit spot (something that's encouraged by the Naval Academy to boost morale), already has more than 100,000 views on YouTube. I bet they had an inkling that their booty shakin' would become viral, and now I'm just waiting to see them on the morning TV news circuit. I say live it up! It's good that these guys can have a few laughs, let off some steam, and enjoy themselves every once in a while. Of course, it's best when we get to check out the end result.

What do you think of the video?

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:00 PM

If you want to see some cute babies doing them:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/143883/5_gangnam_style_babies_with

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 6:51 PM

cute

mushmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 6:58 PM
So much better!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)