Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

RHONJ

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 4 Replies

"Your the Devil again because your wearing red"

"And your green with envy!"

HAHA! I love Jacline(sp)

Just catching up on the reuniion shows..what does everyone think of all that crazy shit

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babygomez
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM

"Green christmas pageant dress" was funny as heck, too!

Teresa needs to seek some serious help. Fame and fortune have gone to her head, and she'll take any chance she can get to behave maliciously towards her family. It's sad.

memekisses
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Hilarious!!!!

Ugh! I cant even stand her! she is either playing up the camrea real good or she foreal lives in some weird bubble and needs help. BAD! I hate that shes so deep in denial over even the tiniest things

Quoting babygomez:

"Green christmas pageant dress" was funny as heck, too!

Teresa needs to seek some serious help. Fame and fortune have gone to her head, and she'll take any chance she can get to behave maliciously towards her family. It's sad.

Jessica45
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I loved when Jacqueline said Teresa was green with envy.

Honestly at this point I don't know what to believe with the whole fashion show/stripper situation.  Teresa did look surprised when she first met that guy Angelo.  Then she looked nervous when he came up to them at the fashion.  It could have been because she was scared he was going to start something OR because she was nervous that the time had come to "expose" Melissa.  

Then why did everyone think it was ok for Teresa to confront the guy about the whole stipper thing but yet Melissa said she wasn't going to confront him because she didn't believe that a woman should confront a man alone.  So, it's ok for Teresa to do but not Melissa.  Why can't she confront a man who is talking shit about her like that?

Also, why would Jacqueline get involved and tell Melissa that she was being set up by Teresa. Why get involved in the middle of the situation?  Just stay out of it and stay away from the drama.  Then again with everything going on with her personal life she doesn't gain anything by telling Melissa she was being set up by Teresa.  She has no reason to start anymore drama because she has enough things going with her son and didn't need the aggrevation.

That's not all.....there were also some other points that I thought could go either way just to tired to type everything.  I also find it hard to form an opinion because I know that we don't see everything, know everything  and we never will.  We only saw about an hour and half at most from the Fashion Show meanwhile that was a few hours.  I know that I only get portions of it and only what they let us see.  Who knows whats being done or said when the camera's are off.

There were times that I even felt sorry for Teresa.  It was her against everyone.......then again she did do that to herself because of what she's said and done everyone.

memekisses
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:17 AM

I dont even get Teresa! UUUGH she is so fucking stupid! Shes so in some weird little world. I just dont get it

im watching Pt. 2 right now.. i love Rosie.

Quoting Jessica45:

I loved when Jacqueline said Teresa was green with envy.

Honestly at this point I don't know what to believe with the whole fashion show/stripper situation.  Teresa did look surprised when she first met that guy Angelo.  Then she looked nervous when he came up to them at the fashion.  It could have been because she was scared he was going to start something OR because she was nervous that the time had come to "expose" Melissa.  

Then why did everyone think it was ok for Teresa to confront the guy about the whole stipper thing but yet Melissa said she wasn't going to confront him because she didn't believe that a woman should confront a man alone.  So, it's ok for Teresa to do but not Melissa.  Why can't she confront a man who is talking shit about her like that?

Also, why would Jacqueline get involved and tell Melissa that she was being set up by Teresa. Why get involved in the middle of the situation?  Just stay out of it and stay away from the drama.  Then again with everything going on with her personal life she doesn't gain anything by telling Melissa she was being set up by Teresa.  She has no reason to start anymore drama because she has enough things going with her son and didn't need the aggrevation.

That's not all.....there were also some other points that I thought could go either way just to tired to type everything.  I also find it hard to form an opinion because I know that we don't see everything, know everything  and we never will.  We only saw about an hour and half at most from the Fashion Show meanwhile that was a few hours.  I know that I only get portions of it and only what they let us see.  Who knows whats being done or said when the camera's are off.

There were times that I even felt sorry for Teresa.  It was her against everyone.......then again she did do that to herself because of what she's said and done everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)