Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

It's only been a few weeks since their surprise wedding in South Carolina, and already, cheating rumors are popping up around Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. (So soon?!?)

Of course, the reports aren't accusing either of them of cheating on each other -- they're accusing Ryan of cheating on ex-wife Scarlett Johansson with none other than Blake. According to a source who talked to the National Enquirer (yeah, I know -- SO reliable):

Scarlett has convinced herself that Ryan cheated on her with Blake. She’s incredibly bitter about it. In a way, Scarlett feels like Blake actually stole Ryan from her, because it was when he started shooting Green Lantern with Blake in 2010 that everything fell apart.

Huh. So Ryan and Blake fell for each other on the set of a movie while he was married to another woman. (Does this story sound familiar to anyone else?)

Because if I didn't know any better, I'd think that the National Enquirer basically took what happened with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt while he was married to Jennifer Aniston and simply inserted Blake, Ryan, and Scarlett's names and swapped Mr. & Mrs. Smith for Green Lantern. (Stranger things have happened.)

It all sounds a little too familiar -- but if there's any shred of truth to these rumors, Blake Lively really WILL be known as the new Angelina Jolie. Because while a few fans will probably be outraged about the idea of her snatching Ryan right out from under Scarlett's fingers, the majority of people probably won't give her man-stealing a second thought. You know, they'll just let it slide and turn around and hail her as a saint like they did with Angelina.

Even though everyone knows Angelina and Brad were getting it on well before he left Jennifer Aniston, plenty of people still view her as a humanitarian, style-icon, and of course, mother-of-the-year. And if evidence does surface about Blake and Ryan starting up a romance before he and Scarlett were officially over, odds are good that most people will have no problem turning a blind eye to the cheating, and I wouldn't even be surprised if Scarlett comes out looking like a loser -- like Jen has in recent years.

Let's face it -- no relationship in Hollywood can be taken seriously anymore. And unless you're Kristen Stewart, getting hot and heavy with a married man is perfectly acceptable -- as long as you've got gorgeous looks and a stunning figure to make up for it.

Do you think Ryan cheated on Scarlett with Blake?

Image via Kevin Winter/Getty