Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Linda Hogan Arrested

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:32 AM
  • 15 Replies

Linda Hogan
Busted
for DUI

EXCLUSIVE
1005_linda_hogan_mugshot_ipad
Linda Hogan was arrested yesterday in Malibu on suspicion of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Linda -- real name Linda Bollea -- was arrested at 1:34 AM Thursday morning and taken to a nearby police station where she was booked and put behind bars. According to the citation, her blood alcohol level is listed as .084, barely above the legal limit in California (.08).

The 53-year-old was released several hours later on $5,000 bail.

An inmate information operator at the jail tells us, she was also booked for driving on a suspended license.

A rep for Linda tells TMZ, Linda sincerely regrets the arrest. The rep claims Linda was on her way home from a jewelry function in L.A. where she drank a glass of champagne on an empty stomach -- in combination with antibiotics that exacerbated the effects of the alcohol. The rep insists Linda was NOT booked for driving on a suspended license.

The rep says Linda was initially pulled over for speeding. It's unclear if Linda was the only person in the car at the time of her arrest.

It's been a rough week for the Hogan family. Linda's ex-husband Hulk Hogan is currently in the middle of a sex tape scandal after footage was released on the Internet yesterday.

From TMZ

baby
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM
oh goodness...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM

oh no

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Not like I really care about The Hulk, LOL. But what sex tape? Are him and Linda divorced? Is the tape of them or did he cheat on her? Somebody fill me in on the gossip. I don't follow these two. Side note~She looks so young for 53! 

amirahsmommy11
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Eeewwww who wants to see the hulk fucking?....not me!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amirahsmommy11
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM
They have been divorced for a while so its a tape of him and his girlfriend....

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Not like I really care about The Hulk, LOL. But what sex tape? Are him and Linda divorced? Is the tape of them or did he cheat on her? Somebody fill me in on the gossip. I don't follow these two. Side note~She looks so young for 53! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Gross

Quoting amirahsmommy11:

They have been divorced for a while so its a tape of him and his girlfriend....

Quoting BeachMommy07:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Rut Ro

MrsNewman
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM

when will people learn. these is no excuse for drunk driving, at all.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Quoting MrsNewman:

when will people learn. these is no excuse for drunk driving, at all.

I know, and all these stars should know better and they have enough money, call a cab!!!

baby
monjerm01
by Monica on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM
LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)