Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

In Watching Jennifer Lopez Wrangle Her 4-Year-Old, We Neglected To Appreciate Her Accessories

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

Jennifer Lopez may have had the nerve to take her 4-year-old daughter Emme to the front row at Paris Fashion Week, but wrangling bored tots during grownup functions isn’t all she has a taste for. It seems that between all that “please sit still for mommy” body language, we missed that little Emme was wearing more than $2400 worth of Chanel accessories. I guess even if Emme didn’t enjoy the show, at least she dressed the part. Points for fashion participation!

Us Weekly reports that the little girl was wearing a Chanel brooch estimated at $310 (the little double C’s on her chest) and her own little Chanel butterfly bag priced at $2,100. And don’t feel like the little girl is spoiled or anything because both pieces are from last season. So no princesses here. She’ll have to get a job to buy those new season Chanel hula hoop bags just like every other celebrity child.

No, I don’t care what Suri Cruise has. In this house, we prove that we can be good little girls at Fashion Week before getting any new presents.

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gmadiane
by Diane on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM

must be nice to have that kind of money

chocolat-smiles
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

lol

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

No, I don’t care what Suri Cruise has. In this house, we prove that we can be good little girls at Fashion Week before getting any new presents.

LOL!! 

monjerm01
by Monica on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM
They both look beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Her daughter is beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)