Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Courtney Robertson Opens Up About Split From Ben Flajnik: "I Have No Regrets" – Exclusive

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM
  • 2 Replies

In the wake of her surprising breakup with fiance Bachelor Ben Flajnik,Courtney Robertson would like to set the record straight. Speaking exclusively with Wetpaint Entertainment in her first solo interview since the split, she clarifies what did — and more importantly, what did not — happen when it comes to their breakup.

For starters, there was no major drama or third party involved. “More than anything, I want people to know there wasn’t some huge fight or one specific thing that led to it,” Courtney tells Wetpaint Entertainment. “There’s really no story to tell other than the fact that it just wasn’t working out.”

“We both realized it in the last three weeks,” Courtney adds. “Things had gotten strained. Of course it’s sad, but we both know it’s for the best.”

And the outpouring of positivity from fans is helping her get through it. “I want people to know I’m OK,” Courtney says. “I’ve been really surprised by all the support and the nice things people have said. It means a lot to me.” 

“I have no regrets,” she concludes. “Ben will always have a special place in my heart.”

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gmadiane
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I dont know them but if she is good with it, great

jenn75
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:58 PM
I have no idea who either of these people are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)