Taylor SwiftHoly moly -- if the new crazy rumor about Taylor Swift cheating on Conor Kennedy with none other than his very own cousin is true -- she's going to have one hell of a song to write when he kicks her to the curb for being unfaithful.

Yep -- I said his cousin, as in another Kennedy, as in Patrick Schwarzenegger. (WTF?!?)

OMG. According to a source who talked to Star Magazine, Taylor got all cozy with Patrick over the 4th of July, right before she officially got together with Conor. The source says:

Taylor was making out with Patrick all night. The previous day, she was all over Conor, so she hooked up with two cousins on consecutive nights!

Really? I mean, REALLY? Does this remotely sound like the same Taylor Swift who is about as innocent and angelic as it's even possible for a pop star to get?

Somehow I just can't picture Tay-Tay playing tonsil hockey with two different family members over a period of two days -- but then again, stranger things have happened. In case you hadn't noticed, Taylor seems to have a bit of an over-the-top obsession with the Kennedy family these days. Between chilling out with the fam in Hyannis Port all summer and dressing like she's trying to gain Jackie O's stamp of approval -- it's highly obvious that Taylor wants to be a permanent fixture in the Kennedy clan.

And if she did make a play for both Patrick and Conor at the same time, she doubled her odds of reeling one of them in for good. Granted, you'd think she would've been more interested in Patrick than Conor, well -- because he's 19, so at least he's a little bit closer to her own age of 22 than Conor is at 18. (Yes, I'm reaching here.)

If I had to guess, I'd say this rumor will probably turn out to be nothing more than a bunch of gossip. But if there is any shred of truth to the claims, Taylor better get out her pencil and paper and start jotting down lyrics while the scandal is fresh in her brain. It'll be a number one hit for sure.

Do you think this rumor is true? 

Image via Splash