Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'Made in Jersey' canceled, CBS airing 'Undercover Boss' on Fridays instead

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

Who had "Made in Jersey" in their canceled first poll? Pat yourselves on the back, because CBS has made the first cancellation of the Fall 2012 TV season: "Made in Jersey" has been pulled from the Friday schedule effective immediately, with "Undercover Boss" airing Fridays starting Nov. 2.

CBS announced that the freshman legal drama has been pulled starting Friday, Oct. 12, and new episodes of "Undercover Boss" will start airing Nov. 2. This will switch up the lineup a little bit, with "Undercover Boss" airing at 8 p.m., "CSI: NY" moving to 9 p.m., and "Blue Bloods" staying put at 10 p.m.

Ahead of the "Undercover Boss" premiere CBS will air repeats in the 8 p.m. slot, starting with "NCIS" on Oct. 12, "Hawaii Five-0" on Oct. 19 and "NCIS" again on Oct. 26.

The new episodes of "Undercover Boss" will feature Modell's Sporting Goods, Cinnabon and Tilted Kilt.

Though several of Fall 2012's new shows are struggling, "Made in Jersey" has the distinction of being the first one to be officially canceled. 

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gmadiane
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I love Undercover Boss

elzmnsf
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Sweet! New undercover boss! I already watched the uk and Aussie versions on Netflix, Canada too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:23 AM

I've never seen made in jersey, but I do like undercover boss the times I watched.

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Oh wow, didnt that just start?

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Wow that was quick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM

love undercover boss and i watch one show of the made in new jersey and thought it was boring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN