Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kim Kardashian Is Worried About Khloe's 'X Factor' Gig & She Should Be

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 8 Replies

Kim Kardashian Is Worried About Khloe's 'X Factor' Gig & She Should Be

Posted by Julie Ryan Evans

Khloe and Kim KardashianKim Kardashian is looking a little green these days. Not with any kind of virus but with a mad case of envy over Khloe Kardashian's gig as co-host of The X Factor.

A source told HollywoodLife.com that Kim -- who is used to being the queen Kardashian -- is worried that Khloe is going to dethrone her. Khloe's going to be working with big wigs like Britney Spears and appearing on national television regularly while Kim is left trying to pimp the family products and pedaling to stay relevant. An "insider" told the site:

Kim is worried that Khloe is going to become more famous than her because of her X Factor gig. She has been snappy lately and saying things to Khloe like, ‘I should be a co-host with you’, or the other extreme, ‘The X Factor job is going to be totally stressful, are you sure you are up for this type of thing?’

The source went on to say:

Khloe wishes Kim would just be happy for her but there has always been some sort of competition between the girls. Kim’s biggest fear is that she will become irrelevant like Paris Hilton! Kourtney on the other hand is beyond thrilled for Khloe.

I can see Kim and Paris on a Where are They Now? special in a few years, can't you?

The truth is Kim should be afraid of Khloe replacing her as the most famous face of the Kardashians. It's going to be a big shock for her too as Kimmy is used to being the favorite. Mom Kris Jenner flat out admits she's her favorite, and when most people think of Kardashians, they think of Kim's ass. Kim's diva ways also make it pretty evident that she thinks the whole family owes their fame to her.

Fans of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and the spin-offs, however, long ago deemed Khloe the favorite sister. She comes off as so much kinder, funnier, and more real than Kim, and people love and relate to her. And we've certainly seen Kim's jealousy rear its head, such as when Kourtney asked Khloe to be Mason's guardian and not Kim.

Now Khloe's going to have a bigger platform on which to shine, and most importantly, she's going to get to shine away from Kim's shadow. So yeah, Kim should be shaking in her stilettos I'd say if she's trying to keep her perceived lead in whatever competition it is she's created in her mind.

It would, of course, be nice if Kim could put her jealousy aside to be happy for her sister, and maybe she will. But, based on what we know about Kim, I'd say a more likely scenario is that she somehow cons Ryan Seacrest into letting her play co-host on American Idol to try and take the lead again.

Who's your favorite sister -- Khloe or Kim? Do you think X Factor will make Khloe more famous than Kim?

Image via Splash

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lydi
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM

i like kourtney, khloe then kim in that order. if kim doesnt want to be the next paris hilton then she should do something other than photo shoots, being known for her butt, and selling stuff.  she should do more than just being known as a kardashian.

MommySally
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I like Khloe, all the shit they put her through with her daddy problems. She deserves the success that is coming to her, Kim is just a fame whore and needs to go the fuck away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Kourtney is as crazy as a bag of squirrels. She's going to murder someone in her lifetime, I guarantee lol but she's cares nothing for fame so she is tolerable.

Khloe is by far my favorite!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Khole is my fav and I am very happy for her getting this job. 

ticklesurpickle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Definitely Khloe! I love her and Lamar. The other 2 girls are OK to me.

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Khloe seems the most real to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsmizcell
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:50 PM

kourtney is my favourite

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I like kim the least.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)