Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Britney Spears Worth: Singer's Earnings & Expenses Revealed

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

Mo' money, mo' problems?

Britney Spears is estimated by some to be worth approximately $200 million -- that's money she's earned from the seven chart-topping albums, touring for close to 15 years, signing oodles of endorsement deals, and hawking10 of her very own fragrances.

Over the years, Spears has amassed a huge fortune, so it's no wonder her conservators keep the pop star, who is an undeniable cash cow for everyone involved with her career, on such a short leash.

TMZ has obtained new documents from the singer's conservatorship case, dated Dec. 31, 2010, that show her assets totalled $32,376,140.90 -- but sources say that figure doesn't even include a number of valuable assets.

Since 2010, Spears has gone on to pull in some serious money, as her most recent world tour made $68 million, and is reported to have landed a $15 million contract as a judge on "X Factor."

Like many A-listers, Spears owns numerous properties and has cash tied up in investments, but according to the court documents, she's also got plenty of cash flow. TMZ reports that Spears had $14,740,566.71 in cash at the end of 2010.

While Spears brings in the big bucks, she also spends them. Files from the conservatorship case show that Spears spent, $19,000 a month to rent a Calabasas home, $303,673.72 in child support and care, and her electric bill totalled $5,629.43 for just one month.

Spears' finances prove she isn't quite as spendthrift as "New Girl" star Zooey Deschanel, whose divorce filings revealed that she only drops around $1,000 on groceries, and $800 on utilities every month -- clearly these two ladies are living very different lifestyles.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
liz.1986
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Damn. Can I have $1000? That's all. I just wanna fix my car. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM

wow. i knew she was loaded but yikes. but good for her and her family for not spending it all.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I wonder if Britt wants to adopt me ;)

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by Shayna on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM

nice.

BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Quoting MrsNewman:

nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)