Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Rihanna is topless and Unapologetic on new album cover

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

R&B star Rihanna has gone topless for the cover of her forthcoming album Unapologetic.

The feisty singer is snapped posing with one arm behind her head and her other covering her left breast, while her right boob is covered by a black marker pen scribble bearing the project's title.

The image features words like 'victory', 'faith', 'happy', 'fearless', 'love' and others associated with the R&B beauty scrawled all over the Umbrella hitmaker's face and body, while it also includes her latest tattoo, a large inking of the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis - in honor of her late grandmother, just below her breasts.

Rihanna has yet to comment on her reasons for naming her album Unapologetic, although it could be a shot at critics of her renewed friendship with her abusive ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

Unapologetic, which is due for release in November (12), will be the Bajan beauty's seventh studio album.

Rihanna isn't the only star getting naked for a new release - Christina Aguilera has posed topless for the cover of her new album Lotus, preserving her modesty with her flowing hair. In the shot, the star stands in the middle of a lotus flower, while a bright light covers her lower half. The singer debuted the cover art on her Twitter.com page last week (05Oct12).

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gmadiane
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I dont listen to her

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I'm really over her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_7106
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Me too

Quoting jltplk25:

I'm really over her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM

me too!!!

Quoting jltplk25:

I'm really over her

MrsNewman
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I don't like it. She is a talented girl, but she needs some class. 

pigtail
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Me too.

Quoting jltplk25:

I'm really over her

Shelley83
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Dont like it and like her even less
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:04 AM
She an artist, this is her work. She aint apologizing for anything. If you dont like her, dont listen. If you dont want too see her, turn away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I'm a little sick of hearing about her too She is beautiful, and so is the pic  but all this gets old!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)