kim kardashianThere are two kinds of women in this world -- those who love cardigans and those who prefer blazers. I've always thought of myself on Team Cardigan, not thinking blazers would look good on me. My friend is on the same team but when she was visiting her sister's house and got cold and asked for a cardigan, her sister didn't have any -- she only had blazers. Which created a new must-have fashion staple.

Kim Kardashian is on Team Blazer. This outfit wouldn't look as polished if she was wearing a cardigan. Where sweaters can be soft and fuzzy and feminine, blazers are more streamlined and edgy. And they still match well with jeans, skirts, and dresses. Check out the selections I found to add to your wardrobe.

Get Kim's look with the Whiter Shade of Vail Blazer ($44.99) from ModCloth.

white blazer

Or add a pop of black to the look with LC Lauren Conrad Ruched Blazer ($36) from Kohl's.

Love this turquoise Shawl Collar Cutaway Blazer ($32.80) from Forever 21. This seems like it would be Kardashian approved as well.

Wear blue denim with your colorful jeans just like this Women's Casual Blazer ($39.84) from Old Navy.

For the blazer skeptics, the ELLE Polka Dot Peplum Blazer ($30 on sale) from Kohl's is a bit more cardigan-like yet still has blazer structure.

Do you wear blazers or are you more of a cardigan person? Which blazer is your favorite?