Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

REAL HOUSWIFE

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

So, I met Teresa Guidice from RHONJ yesterday.  She was promoting her new hair line of Miania products.  I wanted to know more about the product and less about her.  For me it is super important to know ingredients, etc on what products I will carry on my website.  She had no interest in talking, just taking pictures with people who bought the box of products.  So I spoke to the reps and got all the details from them.  If that was me, I would have jumped right in and said this is why I created this line, I love this one because, etc...

What are your thoughts on Teresa for RHONJ?

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jenn75
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM
She probably has no idea whats in them. I have a feeling she's just the face and had no part of actually creating it other than the name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I dont watch the real housewives shows but I would think she just wants publicity and money she most likely has no idea about the product itself

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM

This

Quoting gmadiane:

I dont watch the real housewives shows but I would think she just wants publicity and money she most likely has no idea about the product itself

Leobaby2007
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:05 AM
My thoughts on her? Ugh!
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:16 AM

She is nasty and rude on the show. She probably doesnt even know what is in her product.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN