Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Hey Ladies: Get Out of Your Mom Uniform and Get Glam!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this

How much time do you spend on your look every morning? Ten minutes? Twenty minutes? NO minutes?

Here are some great tips for sprucing up your hair, makeup and wardrobe (including giving your girls a boost!) without much time, money or effort at all.  Plus see what secret trick Jenny uses for getting her hair to look amazing!

Will you try any of these tips and tricks yourself?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM

have to come back to watch this

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM
No chicken cutlets or extensions for me....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Thanks! 

MaskedMomma
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this

really? is this middle school again? Lets pad our bras and put things in our hair. WTF.

I have big boobs even after 3 kids, and a thick head of hair.

This was a waste of 7 min. I look good as is, make up or not. At least I don't look like the gal from the carrie movies geez.

mummy1990
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I just use a bb cream....

Meghan6391
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I remember laughing at girls when their boobies would fall apart why are we suppose to do that now... i mean damn false advertisement isn't good
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conejoazul
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. Not for me. But to each their own.  

Just speaking for myself, I don´t consider looking like my natural self a "mom" uniform... I went make-up free and content with my itty-bitties long before baby came along, so I don´t feel like motherhood has altered that part of my lifestyle. But I can understand a person wanting to maintain their glam factor if that is part of their identity.  Also, I´d be weirded out if my husband stuffed his boxers for added bulge or glued on a mustache for added effect, so  that same logic applies if I am to think about faking my body shape with add-ons.  When we see each other naked in the shower we´re seeing the same person we are used to seeing.  That works for us. I don´t spend much time trying to make other moms jealous, what´s the point in that?

xixCandyxix
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM

No offense but she's not that pretty to do a show on being "Glam"

gcecelie
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My boobs are ridiculously large already and I would love some tips on how to make them look smaller. Also, it took until I was 27 to start leaving the house without make up on. Now, you have to fight me to put it on (says husband) because I finally feel beautiful no matter if there is or is not lipstick on my face.

Different strokes for different folks.

momsince1989
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:29 PM
3 moms liked this

I love all the comments because I was thinking it was my age or something (turning 42 soon) and I am happy with my small boobs, hair and whatever I decide to wear. I don't care about impressing anyone. But it was entertaining to watch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)