Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

kris & bruce jenner divorce?..say it aint so

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
hismommy2010
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:00 PM

That would be a smart move on his part. She is so horrible to him on television, I could only imagine how she is to him in real life... Also she doesn't come off very loyal to him either. I'm sure she's got some side action very often.

nerdymom28
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:02 PM

lol maybe I meant ball-busting. Either way, the bitch will destroy your nuts and make you less of a man. lol

Quoting shadenn766:

hahahaa, did you say ball breakin'?...damn, lolsidesplittinglaughter

Quoting nerdymom28:

I couldn't be married to a ball-breaking bitch like her, either. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I hope he does leave her I mean, their marriage seems to be at the bottom of her to do list, if it's even on there. 

shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM

lol...i wonder

Quoting inmybizz:

He's not going anywhere..

shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this

girl, either way breakin', busting it still had me laughing like crazy...lol , and yes she is a mean mama i tell ya..

Quoting nerdymom28:

lol maybe I meant ball-busting. Either way, the bitch will destroy your nuts and make you less of a man. lol

Quoting shadenn766:

hahahaa, did you say ball breakin'?...damn, lolsidesplittinglaughter

Quoting nerdymom28:

I couldn't be married to a ball-breaking bitch like her, either. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM

yeah , she treats him and the marriage like its not a factor in her life

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I hope he does leave her I mean, their marriage seems to be at the bottom of her to do list, if it's even on there. 

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I saw an episode where she wanted to change her last name back to Kardashian because it was "better for the brand". I'm like seriously? What a way to tell your husband he doesn't matter as much as money. Plus I hate to break it to you, but it's your kids they want not you. Why would anyone expect your last name to be the same as theirs when youve been married for 20 years?

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

shadenn766
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

o yeah, i saw that episode...well did you see when she had him sleep in the friggin garage?

some stuff is way overboard...and flat out rude

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I saw an episode where she wanted to change her last name back to Kardashian because it was "better for the brand". I'm like seriously? What a way to tell your husband he doesn't matter as much as money. Plus I hate to break it to you, but it's your kids they want not you. Why would anyone expect your last name to be the same as theirs when youve been married for 20 years?

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

boshs1andonly
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

i don't think i saw the one with the garage, but what i have seen is pretty bad. she treats him like crap all the time. i don't understand how he's been able to put up being emasculated for so long. 

Quoting shadenn766:

o yeah, i saw that episode...well did you see when she had him sleep in the friggin garage?

some stuff is way overboard...and flat out rude

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

sara_7106
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure it's publicity but she does treat him like crap
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)