Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham's Official Spinoff Looks Like a Yawn-Fest

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham's Official Spinoff Looks Like a Yawn-Fest

farrah abrahamIf you've been feeling like MTV is woefully understocked when it comes to reality TV, fret no more. In the spirit of every Jersey Shore cast member, Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham and her adorable daughter Sophia now have officially been given the go-ahead on their very own spinoff. Love the idea? Loathe it? Either way, it kind of explains her $16,000 worth of plastic surgery? So, we can now all rest easy. Ahhh ... night-night.

The much-needed reality show is going to focus on Farrah's juggling of her aspiring culinary career with her being a mom. And of course, her tumultuous relationship with her mother, Debra Danielson, will be a storyline also. (What, you guys don't want to just watch a mom cooking and playing with her child?) Abraham said: "The show will be more or less about my culinary background since I got my degree in that, and some other products that I’m putting out. And then of course my mom drama -- I love my mom but then there’s just that natural hemisphere of drama."

Hmm. Interesting. I guess because Farrah has something going on in her life that's different (her culinary background), that's why she got her own show. Otherwise, it would just be ... Teen Mom without the other teen moms.

Farrah, for your sake, and of course, your daughter's, I hope the show does well. But I think I'm going to skip this one and read something instead. Thanks, though. 

Will you be watching Farrah's new reality show? What Teen Mom would you like to see have her own show? Or are you "all set" on Teen Mom-ness?

Image via Splash

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chrismom0306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I like Catelynn and Tyler. Can't stand Farrah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:57 PM
No I wont be watching. I don't think any of the teen moms should have their own show. As a group, their interesting, but by themselves is boring. The few seasons of teen mom is enough.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
monjerm01
by Monica on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Probably.
MrsNewman
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Why are these girls getting spin offs? They have no talent, unless you call getting knocked up at 16 a talent! 

mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM
I hate Farrah. She is a snob and a cunt to her mother(and everyone for that matter). I never glanced at Jersey Shore so I'm sure I wont be wasting my sight on this show either.
Kage336
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I'll probably check it out to see how desperate and ridiculous it is. As soon as her "mama drama" starts again, though, I'm out. I can't stand the way she talks to her mother. What an immature bitch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)