Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Britney Spears Shows Off "New Baby Girl" Hannah—Check Out the Adorable Puppy Pic!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Britney Spears, Puppy, Twit PicTwitter

It's Britney's bitch. Literally.

But those aren't our words, those are the words of Britney Spears' latest family addition, an adorable puppy named Hannahthat the X Factor judge debuted on Twitter this morning.

Looks like little Mercy might have a pet cute-off on her hands paws.

Britney's four-legged friend was shown off this morning when the proud new mamatweeted out, "I want you all to meet my new little baby girl @hannahspears < 3 How cute is she?!?!"

Probably rhetorical, but we'll answer anyway:So cute.

And made all the more so by her decision to join the tweeting masses, despite her lack of opposable thumbs. So far, Hannah has amassed more than 1,150 followers, all in just four short tweets.

"Woof!" was her inaugural missive, followed by, "Should I wear a bow? Mom says I'm a princess & that I need a bow."

After retweeting her mama's welcome message, she replied, "awww thanks mommy - I love you!"

Something tells us that the love is gonna come right back at Hannah, whose Twitter bio reads, simply, "I'm Britney's Bitch."

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM

cute

monjerm01
by Monica on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM
She's soo pretty!

Adorable pup!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Awwww!

msalice_21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM
So weird to see her age. Shes beautiful here but if she went all natural (no to little make up and her hair done without a pro) she wouldn't look that great. I think her body is naturally thick.
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Cute
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Cute!
JLCrunch
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM

-_- My daughter's name is Hannah. Oh please, I hope this doesn't bring about stupid comments of "OMG, Britney Spears has a dog named Hannah!" I nearly lost it when American Idol had the season of Beatles music (I have a Beatles sleeve) I literally had 4-5 people come up to me going on and on about how much they love American Idol. *rolls eyes* Oy

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Awwww
BeachMommy07
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM

aww! She looks pretty here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)