Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Farrah Abraham Fires Back at Jenelle Evans, Calls Her Fellow Teen Moms "Unintelligent"

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

Farrah Abraham Fires Back at Jenelle Evans, Calls Her Fellow Teen Moms "Unintelligent"

Farrah Abraham and Her Daughter Sophia Chat With Fans at a Dallas Bookstore on Sept. 8, 2012

Poor Farrah Abrahamhas been dealing with her fair share of criticism thanks to her recent surgeries (chin implant, anyone?), and last month Jenelle Evans took it to the interwebs to blast Farrah's life choices. 

"Only 21 years old and went under 3 plastic surgeries already?!" Jenelle posted on Sulia. "That’s insane if you ask me!” 

Now, Farrah is finally blasting her haters, and she isn't afraid to break out the big guns. “Oh really?!" Farrah tellsRumorFix. "Because she got a boob job after I did!”

Farrah hardly seems surprised by Jenelle's judgemental words. In fact, she chalks it up to stupidity. “There are lots of teen mothers on MTV who are very not intelligent," she says. And I’m one of them who really works hard, who really educated myself and really cares about people. And lots of the time they call me a bitch and then act like my friend, but that’s normal because I think that’s what the world has become. But [the drama] is just not in my life.”

Way to rise above it, Farrah, but be careful. We've seen Jenelle cut a B, and weaves will be pulled.

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I''m not sure I would classify Farrah as intelligent, but she certainly is smarter then Janelle.

sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Farrah is a dumbass too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Farrah everyone hates you.... that's no coincidence! Yu have no friends, no man, and your mom slapped you and tried to stab you... the problem cannot be everyone else dear. If Jenelle thinks you are making poor decisions, its time to "get yo life".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I'm in shock she still had THREE sugeries at her young age. But it's not my call...I do have to say she graduated college and is trying to do good for her daughter...

sara_7106
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM
The pot calling the kettle black
monjerm01
by Monica on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Yup.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I'm in shock she still had THREE sugeries at her young age. But it's not my call...I do have to say she graduated college and is trying to do good for her daughter...

MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:45 AM
"Who are very not intelligent. " lol.
girlw_glasses
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Hilarious. Both are pretty much blah...

MrsNewman
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM

...very not intelligent? lmao. That made me laugh.

BeachMommy07
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Quoting MrsRussell1025:

"Who are very not intelligent. " lol.

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)