Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

What Does Leah Messer's Husband Do For a Living? TEEN MOM 2

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

What Does Leah Messer's Husband Do For a Living?

Leah Messer Shows Off New Hairstyle With Husband Jeremy Calvert

Leah Messer's husband, Jeremy Calvert, is quite the catch! Not only is he devastatingly handsome and an awesome father to Ali and Aleeah, but he's also got an extremely lucrative career as a pipeline engineer for Price Gregory.

Leah Messer's Husband Jeremy Calvert Tweets a Picture From His Pipeline Job
Photo: 

Jeremy posted a picture on the job on Sept. 11, 2012. "Another good day on the pipeline!" he tweeted.

According to Leah, her hubby's raking in over $4,000 per week, bringing his yearly salary to somewhere near $200K. That's what we call bringin' home the bacon!

But on the downside, Jeremy's job takes him away from Leah and the girls for long periods of time, plus there's some significant physical risk involved. And now that the Teen Mom 2 star is expecting another bundle of joy in early 2013, it's even more difficult to be without the man of the house. 

Nonetheless, Jeremy loves his job and he's proud of his strong work ethic and intense dedication. "I work 6 to 7 days a week and hold a very high position for my age!" he wrote Twitter

Still, being without his wife and kids sure does take its toll. "Back to work this morning!" he tweeted immediately after Thanksgiving. "Seven days a week is beginning to suck! Missing three girls so much right now :/"

We have no doubt all the hard will pay off! What do you think of Jeremy's job? Is the salary worth the sacrifice? Tell us below.

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
monjerm01
by Monica on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Holy ass.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:22 AM
She looks awful and has never really wanted to work so I can see why she married him... and maybe she loves him a little but I doubt it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:25 AM
My husband has a similar job and work schedule. It's not glamorous or easy. But as a quote I read on Facebook states " money may not buy happiness but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bike."
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM

LOL!! True True!! 

Quoting justinnaimee:

My husband has a similar job and work schedule. It's not glamorous or easy. But as a quote I read on Facebook states " money may not buy happiness but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bike."

BeachMommy07
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM

It's her HAIR. Goodness. I don't know what she did to it. She looked so much better before. Even brunette. This hair is OUT of control!

Quoting msjaxon:

She looks awful and has never really wanted to work so I can see why she married him... and maybe she loves him a little but I doubt it.

momdays
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM

RIGHT?! Damn! Why is my husband busting his ass as a full time student and working a full time job to support his family and he only make like 30k a year?!?!?!

Quoting monjerm01:

Holy ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN