Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Robin Givens: Mike Tyson once caught his wife in bed with Brad Pitt

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 11 Replies

Before there were Angelina Jolie orJennifer Aniston or Gwyneth Paltrow,Brad Pitt had one rather unfortunate hook-up with Robin Givens, the then-wife of Mike Tyson. In a new interview, the former heavyweight champion opens up about the time he found a very young Pitt in bed with his wife.

"I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch," Tyson tells Yahoo! interviewer Graham Bensinger. "I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should've saw his face when he saw me."

At the time, Pitt was best known for his guest appearances on TV shows like "Dallas," and was not the household name he is today. As more than two decades have passed since the tryst -- and Tyson and Givens divorced in 1989 -- Tyson makes it clear that there are no hard feelings.

"I hope Brad [doesn't] think I'm mad at him. I'm not mad at this guy," Tyson explains with a laugh.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by Diane on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM

wow, thats interesting and odd 

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Oh my
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Well ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Wellll then. -.-

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

momdays
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Wow, that is not the man you want to find you in bed with his wife!

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM
No way
jenn75
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Well that's random. How long has it been since they were together??
Too long! No one cares anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I'm not laughing at Brad-I'm laughing at Mike wanting a 'quickie' while in his head he was going to the divorce lawyers that day. Men are screwed up. I tell ya.

monjerm01
by Monica on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha no shit :/

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I'm not laughing at Brad-I'm laughing at Mike wanting a 'quickie' while in his head he was going to the divorce lawyers that day. Men are screwed up. I tell ya.

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha...so true! :-D

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)