Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Desperate housewives fans

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:10 AM
  • 14 Replies
Which character are you most like?

So far I've been watching in Netflix and I honestly didn't think I'd ever like this show but I'm hooked.
I think I'm more a Lynnette than anything. Maybe with a splash of Bree Van DeKamp. Lol

Oh- please no spoilers I'm only to season 3 so far. Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I honestly tried to watch this but I'm a Sex & the City girl and when this show started..I never could get into it.

AleaKat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM
I loved Sex and the City too.
I use to make fun of ladies and their desperate housewives but honestly it's very funny and cute once you get into it a bit.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I honestly tried to watch this but I'm a Sex & the City girl and when this show started..I never could get into it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:15 AM

I have Netflix too. Maybe I will give it another shot. 

Quoting AleaKat:

I use to make fun of ladies and their desperate housewives but honestly it's very funny and cute once you get into it a bit.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

AleaKat
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Nothing to lose. I bet you'll be hooked midway through season 1 lol

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I have Netflix too. Maybe I will give it another shot. 

Quoting AleaKat:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tkp003
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:16 AM
LOL I changed who my favorite was halfway thru my first favorite was Susan cuz I felt bad for her for being a single mom w a shitty ex husband towards the middle was bree for reasons I cannot tell u due to spoilers the last episode made me love the old grouchy blond lady miss MC something (I can't exactly remember her name) but I hated her till season 8. She would babysit Preston and Porter all the time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JulesNkids
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

lol  I think sometimes I am Susan.... 

Julie

come chat with me

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I love Bree and has always been a fan of the show. 

Robynjones_27
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Hi!! im new to the group but i also never thought i would like it but watched it one night when nothing else was on and got hooked lol my fav is lynnette cause i feel like my life is like hers sometimes lol
LAXmom21
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Susan with an inner Gabby LOL

momdays
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM

LOL! I got hooked last year by watching netflix too! I caught up to all the seaons and was able to watch the last two seasons live. I have to say, I'm more like Susan. Season 3? I'm trying to remember how many there are. It gets good. I think I will pick up Sons of anarchy on netflix if they have it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)