Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kate Middleton Leaves Hospital With Prince William

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

Mom-to-be Kate Middleton says she is feeling “much better” as she walked out of King Edward VII hospital with husband Prince William at around 10:45 a.m on Thursday (December 6). Just before stepping into her waiting car, the Duchess of Cambridge – looking chic in a navy coat, light blue scarf while holding a bouquet of yellow roses – softly spoke to the media about how she is feeling. The royal couple then headed to their cottage home in the grounds of Kensington Palace. Kate, 30, spent three nights and nearly four days at the hospital due to severe morning sickness in what the palace calls the “very early stages” of her pregnancy. “The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from the King Edward VII Hospital and will now head to Kensington Palace for a period of rest,” a short statement read. “Their Royal Highnesses would like to thank the staff at the hospital for the care and treatment The Duchess has received.” Every bit the doting new husband, William has been at the hospital every day to visit his wife. On Wednesday, her sister Pippa, 29, brother James, 25, and mother Carole were seen popping in. At an event that same morning, Prince Charles told reporters, “I’m very glad my daughter-in-law is getting better, thank goodness.”

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gmadiane
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM

glad she is feeling better

mommyg97
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I hope that she starts taking anti nausea meds at starts eating.  She was never this skinny until she got married and she looks much better with some meat on her bones.  So eat up girl! lol

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I wish the best for her.

sara_7106
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Hope she continues to feel better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenn75
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM
I hope she feels better.
I feel so sad for her that this is the way the world found out about her pregnancy. Especially since she in the "very early stages".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Wishing her the best!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)