Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

LeAnn Rimes' pills cause stepson to become severely ill

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 14 Replies

LeAnn Rimes is facing some heat (again) from Brandi Glanville, the former wife of her husband Eddie Cibrian. Glanville has been possessive about Rimes' relationship with her sons since the get-go, and now it seems as though she has some cause for her concerns.

"I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone," Glanville tells Us Weekly. "Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f**king deal for me, and I lost my mind."

She continues, "She has one in every purse. Mason found one on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house. He thought he finally found candy."

Rimes' rep claims these allegations are "more inaccuracies and half-truths," while Cibrian issued an official statement to Us. "It is absolutely ridiculous that my ex-wife continues to put the personal lives of myself, LeAnn, our sons and my family on public display for the sake of her notoriety," he writes. "She is fully capable and has the means of contacting myself and LeAnn privately to discuss any matter concerning the children. The fact she chooses not to, should be pretty transparent. And while I do not wish to fuel her ever-igniting fire, there is a breaking point where enough is enough."

The statement continues, "My wife, LeAnn, continues to be a loving and positive influence on the lives of my sons. They are without a doubt lucky to have her. The love they have for their 'bonus mom' continues to grow each day as we navigate the changes to our family; a fact that Brandi cannot argue as she herself has stated as much," Cibrian adds. "If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting to make our blended family the strongest it can be. And she would do so privately. Let's see..."

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM
At least he sounds mature.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM

just more silly stuff, I understand hurt feeling but come on now

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Crazy, glad he's stepping up
KaysMom06
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I seriously dont like him. He just bothers me. Maybe its the fact that he cheated on his wife with LeAnn and now they are married while the ex wife keeps getting screwed by them.

MrsNewman
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I would pretty pissed to if my children had a step mom that left pills around for my kids to get to. 

monjerm01
by Monica on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I agree.

Quoting MrsNewman:

I would pretty pissed to if my children had a step mom that left pills around for my kids to get to. 

LAXmom21
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
It's all he said she said crap. Brandi does this to keep herself relevant. He denied this occurred And She said it he was seriously ill. Who knows what the truth is.

Quoting MrsNewman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsNewman
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:52 AM
How old are their kids?

Quoting LAXmom21:

It's all he said she said crap. Brandi does this to keep herself relevant. He denied this occurred And She said it he was seriously ill. Who knows what the truth is.

Quoting MrsNewman:

LAXmom21
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM
9 and I think 6.

Quoting MrsNewman:

How old are their kids?

Quoting LAXmom21:

Quoting MrsNewman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Legaltype
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM

First of all let me say that I absolutely, postively can't stand LeAnn Rimes. But on another note, I don't see how someone can become severely ill from one laxative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)