Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity Birthdays Today 12/6

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM
  • 10 Replies

http://www.celebritybirthdaystoday.com/

Here are some celebs whose birthday is today! To learn more about them or how old they are turning click on their name!

Dave Brubeck
Frankie Beverly
Janine Turner
Judd Apatow
Larry Bowa
Lindsay Price
Marvin Sapp
Peter Buck
Randy Rhoads

Help me wish them a happy birthday!! Is today your birthday too?? 

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by Diane on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM

happy birthday

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Have to tell my son that today is Randy Rhoads birthday. His kitten is named Rhoads, after Randy. LOL. Yeah, my kid gives his pets wierd names.

girlw_glasses
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Quoting gmadiane:

happy birthday

Jessica020410
by Jessica on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Happy (belated) birthday to them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Mama Cat is named Kara after Super girl, girl kitten is Ashley, her sister we gave away was Mary Kate and boy kitten is name Howie cuz he has a Howie Mandel soul patch but when he is in trouble we call him Howard Wolowitz LOL

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Have to tell my son that today is Randy Rhoads birthday. His kitten is named Rhoads, after Randy. LOL. Yeah, my kid gives his pets wierd names.

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM

LOL. Glad to know my kid isn't the only one who does that. Of course, I'm as bad, my poodle is named Sheldon, after- guess who? LOL. Poor kitty of your's being called Wolowitz! But, since the character married Bernadette, he's not as bad.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Mama Cat is named Kara after Super girl, girl kitten is Ashley, her sister we gave away was Mary Kate and boy kitten is name Howie cuz he has a Howie Mandel soul patch but when he is in trouble we call him Howard Wolowitz LOL

Quoting cbk_mom3:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Heehee yup I know who and yeah he hasnt been so bad since he got married. Did you watch last night? I was giggling like a school girl during most of it. 

Quoting cbk_mom3:

LOL. Glad to know my kid isn't the only one who does that. Of course, I'm as bad, my poodle is named Sheldon, after- guess who? LOL. Poor kitty of your's being called Wolowitz! But, since the character married Bernadette, he's not as bad.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I haven't got to see it yet. I worked last night, so we dvr'd it, and I have to wait till DH gets home. LOL. The previews looked pretty cute, though. I LOVE Shami, they are SO CUTE!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Heehee yup I know who and yeah he hasnt been so bad since he got married. Did you watch last night? I was giggling like a school girl during most of it. 

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

The whole episode was extra good!! 

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I haven't got to see it yet. I worked last night, so we dvr'd it, and I have to wait till DH gets home. LOL. The previews looked pretty cute, though. I LOVE Shami, they are SO CUTE!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll have to watch it, and let you know, I'm sure I'll love it.

Quoting MamaMandee:

The whole episode was extra good!! 

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)