Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Teen Mom 2 - I'm Not The Standard. I Raise The Bar.

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 20 Replies

Posted on December 3, 2012 by Melinda
106 comments
  •  

Shifty Eyes thinks a lot of himself.

KAILYN

Kailyn and Shifty have to deal with the custody issue.  Kail is still trying to get every other weekend.  Shifty confronts her and she starts crying.  He ain't a happy camper.

Anyway, the court granted Kailyn every other weekend, but Shifty was still upset and said he would appeal the decision.  Kailyn filing for this now does make her seem like she's jealous about the new girlfriend, but every other weekend isn't unreasonable.  So I'm torn on this whole situation.

Kail and Jo end up setting up a visitation schedule and each agree to let the other see Isaac when he is with them.

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortiaRose
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM

that swag shit just make me wanna url.

monjerm01
by Monica on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:00 PM
He's soo annoying!

I don't know why he cares about the every other weekend, he doesn't seem to see him very much on his weekends anyways.. Even his mom said.

Loser.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Kail has a point when she finds him drunk or whatever on the internet with his gf on his weekend with his son. Gotta love technologoy (:

msjaxon
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
If he is drunk at 2 am, no I wouldn't say she has a point.

But his mom even said he wasn't always spending time with Isaac on his time.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Kail has a point when she finds him drunk or whatever on the internet with his gf on his weekend with his son. Gotta love technologoy (:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I think even if he's drunk at 2 am, it's not ok. Parenting is a 24 hour job, and when you are whining that you don't get enough time, then you should save your drinking for weekends you don't have your child.

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM
But he didnt have any weekends without his child. If its 2am and there are other responsible adults there in the HIGHLY UNLIKELY event of an emergency, having some drinks or going out during your child's sleeping hours is not a big deal.

Quoting sara_7106:

I think even if he's drunk at 2 am, it's not ok. Parenting is a 24 hour job, and when you are whining that you don't get enough time, then you should save your drinking for weekends you don't have your child.

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girlw_glasses
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Yeah, sure.. SMH

BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:41 AM

This is my point.

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:43 AM

The reason I feel *I* do is that Jo never spends time or sees his son so the weekends he does see his child..he should be home with his child the 2 nights a week he *does* see him. He has all those other nights to go drinking with his girlfriend.

Quoting msjaxon:

But he didnt have any weekends without his child. If its 2am and there are other responsible adults there in the HIGHLY UNLIKELY event of an emergency, having some drinks or going out during your child's sleeping hours is not a big deal.

Quoting sara_7106:

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

msjaxon
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Who wants to go drinking on a Monday? I'm just saying. He's young, going out to a club or bar is fun at 22. IF he spent all day with Isaac on his days and went out after Isaac was asleep, big deal. Why should he be home with him at night, to what watch him sleep?

Quoting BeachMommy07:

The reason I feel *I* do is that Jo never spends time or sees his son so the weekends he does see his child..he should be home with his child the 2 nights a week he *does* see him. He has all those other nights to go drinking with his girlfriend.

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting sara_7106:

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)